If you are interested in buying new construction in Reston, some new townhome and condo developments are available now. These new, luxury complexes are close to public transportation, shopping, dining, and a host of other amenities. Whether you are new to the area or a current Reston resident looking for a change of space, check out these brand new possibilities for your next move.
Lofts at Reston Station, Michael Faraday Drive
Near the Wiehle Metro Station, Pulte’s luxury 1 or 2 level condos come in nine different floor plans starting at $529,990. Choose from two or three bedroom dwellings with features including large kitchens, open floor plans, balconies, and 1-car garages. Sizes range from 1,273 square feet to 2,393 square feet. Pulte is currently offering $7,500 in closing costs for a limited time. For more information, call 703-687-4309.
Sunrise Square Flats/Condominiums, 1907 Roland Clarke Place
Close to the Wiehle Metro Station, Reston Town Center, and the Reston National Golf Course, Sunrise Square has two bedroom condos offered in three different floor plans from 1,033 to 1,231 square feet. Prices for these six exclusive units begin at $474k. For more information, contact Sekas Homes at 703-963-7676.
For the ultimate in upscale luxury, keep your eyes out for Valley & Park, future construction by Toll Brothers located in the heart of Reston. This development of 54 open concept townhomes will feature four home designs from 2,597 to 3,015 square feet. These large, four level townhomes boast 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2-car garages, and rooftop terraces, priced from the low $800s. For more information, call 855-298-0316.
Five Tips Before You Buy New
1. Visit the community and become familiar with the location, considering the positives and negatives of the area for your lifestyle.
2. Ask about warranties and be sure you understand what is and is not covered. Most builders offer warranties on things like materials, workmanship, and structure.
3. Get a home inspection. Just because you’re buying new construction does not guarantee the home won’t have any problems. Educate yourself on potential issues so you will be prepared to utilize those builder’s warranties if necessary.
4. Ask about incentives. Builders often throw money towards closing costs as incentives to buy. Find out what might be available to you.
5. Find a realtor who specializes in new construction homes and the unique process of purchasing one.